The article of Narrow Belfast Sink was published at July 18, 2018 at 11:28 pm. This article is published in the Sink category. Narrow Belfast Sink is tagged with Narrow Belfast Sink, Narrow, Belfast, Sink..
Narrownar•row (nar′ō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n.
- of little breadth or width;
not broad or wide;
not as wide as usual or expected: a narrow path.
- limited in extent or space;
affording little room: narrow quarters.
- limited in range or scope: a narrow sampling of public opinion.
- lacking breadth of view or sympathy, as persons, the mind, or ideas: a narrow man, knowing only his professional specialty; a narrow mind.
- with little margin to spare;
barely adequate or successful;
close: a narrow escape.
- careful, thorough, or minute, as a scrutiny, search, or inquiry.
- limited in amount;
meager: narrow resources.
impoverished: narrow circumstances.
- [New Eng.]stingy or parsimonious.
- (of a vowel) articulated with the tongue laterally constricted, as the ee of beet, the oo of boot, etc.;
tense. Cf. lax (def. 7).
- (of a phonetic transcription) utilizing a unique symbol for each phoneme and whatever supplementary diacritics are needed to indicate its subphonemic varieties. Cf. broad (def. 14).
- (of livestock feeds) proportionately rich in protein.
- to decrease in width or breadth: This is where the road narrows.
- to make narrower.
- to limit or restrict (often fol. by down): to narrow an area of search; to narrow down a contest to three competitors.
- to make narrow-minded: Living in that village has narrowed him.
- a narrow part, place, or thing.
- a narrow part of a valley, passage, or road.
- narrows, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a narrow part of a strait, river, ocean current, etc.
- The Narrows, a narrow strait from upper to lower New York Bay, between Staten Island and Long Island. 2 mi. (3.2 km) long;
1 mi. (1.6 km) wide.
BelfastBel•fast (bel′fast, -fäst, bel fast′, -fäst′),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in and capital of Northern Ireland, on the E coast. 374,300.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
The article about Narrow Belfast Sink have 7 attachments , they are Belfast Sink With Handmade Unit To Fit Underneath And Corner Cupboard, Full Size Of Other Kitchen:inspirational Enamel Kitchen Sink Country Kitchen Sink Ideas White Tile ., Exceptional Narrow Belfast Sink #3 Belfast Sink Unit, Full Size Of Modern Kitchen:new Belfast Sink In Modern Kitchen Belgravia Semi Inset Belfast ., Butler Sinks · Inset & Undermount Sinks, Narrow Belfast Sink Amazing Ideas #6 Belfast Sink Unit, Belfast Butler Sink Stand With Oak Tap Ledge - Solid Wood Only £195. Below are the attachments:
Narrow Belfast Sink can not be denied if the wooden flooring is now increasingly popular, even has turned into a craze within interior design's world. Variety and numerous kinds are significantly mushrooming on the market. This calls for one to precisely choose what type of wood floors are of good-quality. But however most of you are still perplexed in picking a natural timber flooring with all the imitation.
Flooring goods are wooden floors that are original since a great number of timber flooring items available on the market are not all-wood. Below we describe three forms of wood flooring items observed from the product like a consideration in the variety. Here are three recommendations on picking a pure timber floors: Narrow Belfast Sink such as linens of board of a measurement that is certain.
Visible in the following inquiries that generally occur from consumers regarding the wooden floor. From your previous post we could find wooden surfaces healthy for that household and before deciding to decide on a wooden floor, is highly recommended beforehand unfamiliar location using floor.